CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Sprinkling of Water...

Yesterday was a special in the Lankford house, Owen was baptized. The day started off with all the family & friends over for a dinner. It was so nice to have everyone here with us, even though our little condo is very small.


My Nanny was able to make it but was very hard on her. She has Alzheimer's and is going downhill at a very fast rate. She currently lives at a retirement home and when she is not there she sometimes acts a little ill. During the mass Dad told me she was ready to go...saying "can't we just get up and leave?" So, we didn't get a single family picture with my parent's or Nanny.


After we all ate, it was time to start getting ready. Well, we waited till it was too late to get ready. When we were ready to go Owen decided he was going to spit up all over his clothes and mine. So, I had to change him & wipe down my clothes. We go to the church at exactly 5:45...we had to be there at that time to meet with Father Kibby.


When we got there, we changed Owen's clothes and were ready to roll! The whole ceremony was perfect & Owen was really good. I am so thankful for such a wonderful baby, husband, family, & friends. God has truly blessed me! The day was perfect!


My wonderful best friend ML came...THANKS a MILLION! I love you SO much! Also, thanks for the money, you shouldn't have. Life will not be the same without you.


Until tomorrow...

Mommy

1 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm so glad to hear that it went so well! I feel awful for not being able to be there! It really made me so sad! Hope all is well! Can't wait to see you Thursday/next week!