CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Moving...

Some times it takes a friend to help motivate you to do something...walking! As many of you know, I am currently on WW and have been successful so far. However, I do have a LONG road ahead of me! I have lost this weight numerous times and this is going to be the LAST time!

Tonight my best friend came over and we went for a walk. How lovely it was to get out of the house, walk, be away from the hubby and little one, get some fresh air, and just visit.

When she arrived Owen was having a major melt down! This was the mother of all melt downs! Got him calm and put him in the swing for what I thought would be lights out! After we walked, I approached the condo expecting to hear him screaming. Nope, not a peep. I came in expecting him to be asleep and he was wide awake. Here it is 9:15 and he is STILL awake. Are you kidding me?

I don't mind him staying awake if he would sleep through the night...that will not happen. Oh well, maybe one day he will sleep through the night.

Tomorrow I am going to get up and go to church...I need it! I am going to leave Owen home and pray he is a sweet little one. I could take him with me and put him in there for the people to watch him. I am just not that comfortable yet. Also, we are going to my parent's house for my Dad's birthday.

Well, I am off to bed. I am really tired and there is nothing else to do.
Until next time,Stephanie

0 comments: