CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

OUCH!!!!


My sweet baby got his first round of shots on Thursday and all I can say is...OUCH!!!! He got three in one leg, two in the other, and a liquid oral dose! I had to hold his hands down and yhat was so darn painful! He took it like a champ and all is well now.


I was happy to know he is gaining weight! He weighed 12 pounds 3 oz. and has grown to 24 inches. Owen is getting so big! The doctor said everything is looking good and we are scheduled to come back in two months.


Owen has reached a milestone...he is sleeping through the night. Well, let me explain...some nights he goes to sleep at 7 others 8-9 and doesn't wake up till 4am to eat, then goes right back to sleep till around 530!!! This pattern has been going on all week and I am so happy!


Time is ticking down and it's getting closer and closer for me to return to work. I am not looking forward to that but it is something that has to happen. We have found a daycare that we are happy with and he is scheduled to start the first Monday in August. I know I am going to cry like a baby when I have to leave him there.


I have been thinking about going back to Nursing school to finish my nursing degree. Why? I would love to work 3 days a week and possibly even Tony being able to stay home. Just a thought! I could finish in 16 months and have my BSN. I am not going to do anything till 4 more years of teaching.


Also something else I did...I got 8 inches wacked off of my hair last week. I feel lighter and it looks cute. I was afraid of Tony not liking it but he does. I will put a picture up soon.


Well, I am off to finish getting ready. As soon as I got out of the shower my little man was ready to eat...so, I had to make him happy. I will update soon!
Stephanie

0 comments: