CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 2, 2007

Love...


As each day passes I have realized that I now know what *true* love is. Look at the two most important men in my life. Each day that passes Owen is changing so much. He is making the cutiest little sounds, grunts, smiles, and expressions that just melt my heart.
Tony is on vacation this week and it's nice having him home once again. Since he spent the first 6 weeks with us he is really liking being back home with his little dinosaur. He has two more weeks of vacation this year.
July is a busy month with the holiday and my preparation for returning to work. The last Sunday of July Owen is getting baptized at the Cathedral on West End. This will take place during the afternoon mass. How neat it this: When I finally took the step to get baptized in to the Catholic Church I was a month pregnant with Owen. Now Owen is going to have the same thing done, at the same church, and by the same priest...how neat is that????
Today I went and paid my money for Owen's daycare. I can honestly say this is the HARDEST thing I have ever had to do. It breaks my heart to think someone else will get to be with him during the day. I think it is even harder because I LOVE my job...this is what I have spent so much money on, my education. I know he will be fine, but I just wished I was home with him.
I must go and wash some clothes while my little sweet one is asleep.
Until next time,
Stephanie

0 comments: